1 Double / Full
1 Double / Full
This 3 Bedroom 2.5 Bathroom House comes with a large patio in the back, washer and dryer. Full size kitchen, large living room and dining room. Master Bedroom comes with a huge walking closet.
Area: Fluvial Vallarta is a residential and it is considered one of the most modern developments in Puerto Vallarta not to mention that it's a short drive anywhere in the bay.
The hotel zone offers wide soft beaches that extend from the Marina into town. There are 4 beaches in the area, from North to South, some hotels call their beach by their own names, but they are not official names (just so you know):
Playa de Oro (Gold Beach)
Playa Los Tules
Playa Las Glorias &
Getting Around - Playa de Oro (Golden Beach)
A wide soft sanded beach, approximately 2000 feet long, that extends from Crown Paradise Club in the north, passes in front of Torre Vallarta, Golden Crown Paradise, Krystal and Torre Peninsula, on the south in ends right before the location of the Holiday Inn hotel. It's common to see people horseback riding in the area. Waves are soft and it's a good place for swimming.
Plaza Galerias (Shopping Mall)
A relatively new mall in the northern end of the hotel zone, offers many different stores, restaurants and fast food, a big department store (Liverpool), a multicinema (see movie schedule), a casino, a gym, an entertainment area for kids and much more. Among the restaurants and coffee shops in this mall, we can mention Sirloin Stockade, Starbucks, Chili's and Arrachera House.
Call us for more information: (USA/CANADA) 1-323-345-4632 (MX) +52 322- 222-1666 We'll find you the perfect condo or villa.
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
|Dec - 2021|
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
|Mar - 2022|
|Apr - 2022|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
|Vacation Rental Standard Pricing||Monthly||Min Nights|
- -Please respect
- -No smoking
- -Pets are not allowed
- -Not up to parties or events
- -Arrival Time 14:00 - 18:00
- -Keep quiet after 23:00 pm
- -Switch off lights and A/C before leaving or Check-Out
- -Keep the place clean
- -Check Out is at 10:00 AM.
- -The electricity isn't included. In order to avoid abuse of A/C a reading of electric meter will be taken upon check-in and check out to calculate the cost of electricity.
- -Late Check In: A fee of $25 USD will be charged for any check in after 6pm, this a has to be paid in cash upon arrival.
- Please make an accurate description of the number of staying.
- (We count a child who is older than 12 months as one guest. )
- CHARGES WILL BE ENFORCED UNDER THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS
- Any smoking damage,Pee on the bed and floor.
- Lost key and card key
- Stained towels and sheets.
- Extra cleaning fee.
- Departure without turning off the power switches, such as the room lights, air-con etc.
- PASSPORT OR IFE WILL BE REQUESTED UPON ARRIVAL IN ORDER TO CHECK IN