Happy Hour Events for Expats in Puerto Vallarta
Expats in Vallarta is a locally inspired social group offering friendship, networking and assistance for residents or visitors, and those considering a life abroad in Puerto Vallarta.
ExPats in Vallarta is hosting 5 Happy Hour gatherings in October:
- Tuesday, October 2nd at Pancho Villa on Calle Fluvial near Costco
- Tuesday, October 9th at Champions Sports Bar at the Marriott Marina Hotel
- Tuesday, October 16th at El Andariego Restaurant in Colonia 5 de Diciembre
- Tuesday, October 23rd at Pancho Villa on Calle Fluvial near Costco
- Tuesday, October 30th at Champions Sports Bar located in the Marina Marriott
Happy Hours are from 5-7 pm. There is no charge to attend, just pay for what you order.
Special Dinners are scheduled for Thursday, October 11th at Buenos Aires Steak House in Marina Vallarta and on Thursday, October 25th at El Andariego Restaurant in Colonia 5 de Diciembre. Advance reservations and purchased tickets for the dinners are necessary.
To make reservations for the Dinners, email [email protected]
The local group of Expats In Vallarta is open to all ExPat residents, visitors and investors from other countries. The purpose of the group is informal fellowship and assistance for ExPats around Vallarta for those considering or living in the area. There is no membership fee or requirement; everyone pays for only what they use or consume.
For more information, to join the group, or for insight on what others have experienced during their move to Puerto Vallarta, visit ExpatsInVallarta.com.
Read More Blog Entries